We are committed to making the park accessible and enjoyable for guests with disabilities and special needs.
At C.J. Barrymore’s we want everyone to be able to have fun in a safe and friendly environment. We are committed to making the park accessible and enjoyable for guests with disabilities and special needs. Below you will find everything you need to know about navigating the park. If you can’t find the answers here, please contact us or stop by the service counter and ask to speak to the Manager on Duty. We will be happy to help with any questions you have.
Please let an employee know if you require assistance at any time during your visit to C.J. Barrymore’s.
Drawing from your personal experiences at C.J. Barrymore’s, we invite any comments and suggestions you may have regarding improvements to our park and access to our facilities.
- The park has ADA compliant entrances, aisles, ramps, and bathroom stalls. All rides have accessible entrances. The Ferris Wheel has a wheelchair accessible gondola. Please speak with a Manager on Duty if you require assistance.
Prosthetic Devices & Amputations
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride the Soaring Eagle Zipline, Saddle Sling, or Drop Tower unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. If there is any concern of the prosthesis becoming dislodged during the ride, guests should contact the Manager on Duty for assistance.
- Guests with prosthetics – both legs must be present to the knee, at a minimum, to ride the Soaring Eagle Zipline, Saddle Sling, Drop Tower, Loop Roller Coaster, Spinning Coaster, and Bumper Cares to comply with harnessing requirements.
- Guests with amputations must be able to comply with harnessing requirements for all rides.
- Manufacturer guidelines are followed explicitly on all rides for the safety and comfort of all our guests. Please speak to a Manager on Duty with any questions.
Casts & Braces
- Guests with FULL ARM CASTS (over the elbow) are permitted to ride the Soaring Eagle Zipline, Ferris Wheel, Bumper Boats, and as a passenger on the Go Karts.
- Guests with FULL LEG CASTS (over the knee) are NOT permitted to ride any attractions.
- Guests with CASTS BELOW THE KNEE/ELBOW are NOT permitted to ride the Eurobungy, Rock Climbing, Bumper Cars, Laser Tag, or operate the Go Karts (permitted as a Go Kart passenger only)
Before You Ride
- Please read the specific rider safety sign at the entrance of each ride and watch a complete cycle (loading, operating, and unloading) to get a better understanding of the ride’s operation. This will help you make an informed decision when choosing which rides to experience.
- If you have questions regarding our ride safety requirements, please speak with a Manager on Duty, who can explain the conditions and dynamics of each ride based on your individual needs. The Manager on Duty has final authority on all ride access issues.
- Some attractions at C.J. Barrymore’s are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks in riding any amusement ride. For your protection, each ride has specific ride safety requirements. If you choose to ride, you accept all of these risks. Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely and be able to maintain the proper riding position. You know your physical conditions and limitations, C.J. Barrymore’s does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, DO NOT RIDE! Height, weight and other restrictions are posted at each attraction. Guests with disabilities should speak to a Manager on Duty for specific ride requirements.
Guests with a history of recent surgery, heart trouble/high blood pressure, neck trouble, back trouble, or any other condition that may be aggravated by riding, or who are pregnant, should carefully heed all warning signs at a ride entrance. If you are in doubt about your ability to safely experience a ride or would like more rider information, please speak with a Manager on Duty. We’ll be happy to brief you on our ride safety policy and explain how it applies to your specific situation.
Riders must obey all warnings and directions regarding rides and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injury to themselves or others.
- Ride Operators will tell you how to board each ride. C.J. Barrymore’s employees are not trained in transferring you from wheelchair to ride unit and are not permitted to do so. You should plan your visit with someone who can physically help you when necessary. The Saddle Sling and Loop Roller Coaster does not permit guests with disabilities who cannot properly get on and off the attraction unassisted.
- In case of ride evacuation, the Guest must be able to use catwalks, ladders, and/or stairs on their own or with the help of a companion.
- Please speak to an employee at the Service Counter or a Manager on Duty if you require first aid assistance during your visit.
- All bathrooms at C.J. Barrymore’s have stalls that meet ADA guidelines for our guests with disabilities. Bathrooms are located next to the service counter by the main entrance and in the arcade.
- Parking is available for vehicles displaying a disabled placard or license plate. Spaces are available at the front of the parking lot, close to the main entrance of the building. Space availability is not guaranteed.
Dietary Restrictions/Gluten Free
- C.J. Barrymore’s offers food and beverage options for guests with dietary restrictions. Please note, our kitchen is not a gluten-free environment, however, menu items can be adapted to accommodate gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets. Talk to your server as you order.
wings & beer food truck
The best wings you’ll ever have.