We are committed to putting your safety first.
At C.J. Barrymore’s we are committed to providing a safe environment for you to have fun. We are fully compliant with State and manufacturer ride requirements. We put the safety and comfort of our guests and employees first. All riders should check the ride safety signs located at the entrance of each attraction and around the park for requirements and important safety information. We reserve the right to make final decisions with regard to ride eligibility.
Below are some guidelines for your trip to the park.
- Some rides require an adult to accompany a rider. The adult must meet all the requirements to ride the ride themselves and demonstrate appropriate observed behavior. Limit one child per adult on Double Go Karts, Double Bumper Boats, Loop Roller Coaster, and Spinning Coaster.
- Double Karts and Double Boats require one payment when adult riding with a child. All other attractions require payment per person, even when adult riding with a child.
- Appropriate observed behavior may include but not be limited to maintaining proper riding position, attention and compliance to safety instructions, proper use of all ride or safety equipment and a willingness to participate.
- All passenger restraint systems, including lap bars, shoulder harnesses, and seatbelts must be positioned and fastened properly to allow guests to ride. Due to rider restraint system requirements, guests of larger size (in terms of height, weight, and/or proportions) may not be accommodated on some of our rides. Maximum and minimum recommended weight limits can be found on the ride safety signs at the entrance to rides with restrictions.
- Many attractions have safety systems designed by the manufacturer to accommodate people of average physical stature and body proportion. These safety systems may place restrictions on the ability of an individual to safely experience the ride. Extremely large or small individuals, pregnant women, people with casts, braces, restrictive devices or disabilities may not be safely accommodated by these systems. For example, height requirements are based on the size needed for safety restraints to function properly and the level of maturity usually associated with a certain height. This policy was developed based on the recommendations of the manufacturer, our past experience, and our evaluation of each ride in both normal and emergency operating conditions. Our prime consideration is the ability of a person to endure the dynamics of the ride without risk of injury to themselves, other guests, or employees.
- Due to moving parts, the following attractions require long hair and hijabs to be securely tied up and fastened above the shoulders: Go Karts, Spinning Coaster, Loop Roller Coaster, Soaring Eagle Zipline, Drop Tower, and Saddle Sling.
- For safety on the Rock Climbing Wall, we recommend hair and hijabs be securely tied up and fastened.
- Pregnant Women may ride: the Ferris Wheel.
- To ensure guests can hear safety instructions, headphones must be removed before boarding. Personal Entertainment Devices must be secured in a waist pack or cargo shorts, unless the attraction requires loose items to be removed during the ride.
- For safety reasons, purses, backpacks, beverage containers, or any other loose items (including clothing and unsecured shoes) may not be taken on the following rides: Soaring Eagle Zipline, Loop Roller Coaster, Drop Tower, and Saddle Sling. These items may be left in your vehicle, with a non-rider, or at the owner’s risk in a designated area on the ride platform. However, C.J. Barrymore’s is not responsible for items lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Loose items, including clothing and shoes, must be secured by the rider inside the ride unit on all rides, if they can’t be secured, then they must be removed.
- For safety reasons, taking pictures, videotaping, and filming on rides are prohibited.
- Loose articles are defined as cell phones, keys, hats, cameras, stuffed animals, umbrellas, beverage containers, personal entertainment devices, purses, backpacks, glasses, etc.
- Please limit the items that you bring in to the park. C.J. Barrymore’s does not have lockers or a coat check.
Weather Conditions & Ride Availability
- Outdoor attractions will close due to weather conditions, particularly rain, high winds, and/or lightning. A specific answer as to which rides close or remain open is not possible because varying degrees of inclement weather cause different effects on different rides. Those rides affected the most are the roller coasters and the high rides. C.J. Barrymore’s makes every effort to reopen the rides as quickly and safely as possible after the adverse weather conditions cease. Sorry, no rain checks or refunds.
Generally, the following weather conditions will affect the listed rides and attractions:
- TEMPERATURE – 50F or below – the Loop Roller Coaster WILL CLOSE.
- HIGH WINDS – These rides MAY close depending on wind speed and direction: Saddle Sling, Ferris Wheel, Spinning Coaster, Soaring Eagle Zipline, Loop Roller Coaster, and Drop Tower.
- LIGHT RAIN – These rides WILL CLOSE: Indy Track, Grand Prix Track, Turbo Track, Spinning Coaster, and Loop Roller Coaster.
- Lightening & Severe Thunderstorms
- All outdoor attractions will be closed during the severity of the storm and will start to reopen as soon as the storm or lightning passes.
- Please remember, it is not possible to specifically state which rides will be closed at a specific time because the varying degrees of inclement weather cause different effects on different rides.
- Unfortunately, no refunds or rain checks are offered for inclement weather.
- Line jumping is strictly prohibited. If you cut into a line of waiting guests, no matter what the reason, you are inviting dismissal from the park without refund. This rule is strictly enforced. LINE JUMPING IS: SAVING A PLACE IN LINE, CUTTING IN FRONT OF OTHER WAITING GUESTS, OR LEAVING THE LINE, THEN ATTEMPTING TO REENTER (THIS INCLUDES USING THE REST ROOM FACILITIES OR TO PURCHASE FOOD OR DRINKS). Once you leave your place in line, you have forfeited it, no matter what the reason. Saving a place is simply not permitted. Guests exiting a line must go to the back of the line if they choose to return.
- C.J. Barrymore’s is a smoke and vape free park.
Information subject to change without notice.
Some rides may not be open due to routine or required maintenance.
State law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions for carnival and amusement rides, and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or others. Riders must report injuries prior to leaving the park.
New wings & beer food truck
The best wings you’ll ever have…new for 2020.